1.Interfaith and Inter-religious Dialogue -
To respect each other’s religion, organize functions/ seminars/ conferences of different religions so as to maintain Communal Harmony & Unity in Diversity.
2. Role of Science and Spirituality for Human Welfare -
The famous quote of Swami Vivekananda “The Union of Science & Spirituality will bring Harmony and Peace to the Humanity.” Organize various functions on this theme.
3. Rural and Urban development Programs -
To minimize the increasing gap between rural and urban area and accordingly organize various activities.
4. Value Based Universal Education -
It is necessary to link up higher and modern education with Indian values and make the whole education system as Universal Value Based Education System.
5. Health and Hygiene Issues -
To make the people of this country aware of health and hygiene issues & organize health camps, blood donation camps etc. in rural as well as urban area.
6. Enriching Culture and Heritage -
Indian civilization has a rich & varied cultural heritage. Organize various programmes, field trips for study and promotion of culture.
7. Environment Improvement and Sustainable Development -
To organize various activities / programmes for environmental protection and sustainable development such as Plantation, ‘Save Trees’ Movement etc.
8. Human Rights Education and Social Equality -
To organize seminars and related programmes for awareness of Human Rights and Social Equity.
9. Skill Development and Self Reliance -
To equip education with various skills and link it with employment generation for individual, societal and national development.
10. Animal Rights and Wildlife Protection -
To maintain the biological cycle in the nature, it is necessary to make efforts for Wildlife Protection & protection of Animal Rights.